New to the Forums 1990 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nightkid921

Im pretty new to the forums and I would just like to share my car with everyone. Please let me know what you think and feel free to give me suggestions on what to do next.

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

And this is my old car just to let you know 1987 CRX Si RIP

phone008.jpg

make the paint look good. the interior looks good. i like the wheels but some white or gold rims 16'' would look real good with a black gloss paint job. but keep it jdm body kits can look good but they are hard to keep looking good on a daily driver.Some jdm one piece headlights would look great with that front end and a vis oem carbon fiber hood would look cherry. In terms of motor a B16 would be nice for starters, or a b18 would be easier in terms of wiring.

Thanks for the advice I have been think about a carbon fiber hood for a while. I think I want to do a ZC swap with a JDM front end conversion and RHD if I can find the parts. The CRX had a leak in the rear main seal so I decided to get rid of it because I had both cars at that time so I sold it but I have no idea how it is doing now. It was sad to see it go because it was my first car but looking back it was the right thing to do.

it was pretty hard to find and cost me a bit but it was worth every bit. definately one of the coolest parts on my car.

I got it from a junkyard in japan and the the hard part about that it they reuse the plates for thier cars. I cant remember the person that I got it from but with some luck and searching you should be able to find one online somewhere.

Back