New To The Forums / Project Pix / Feedback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you have a socketed P28? or a chipped soldered in?

if you're socketed all you need to do is pull the current chip and plug in the ostrich
but you'll need a wideband and laptop
you have these already?

Sweet this is very tempting considering that the kits he sales come with wideband too...
Includes:
On
Package Deal Products for DIY ECU Enthusiasts who want to save money and do it right. TurboEdit, Uberdata and Crome supported here at Xenocron.com

ECU Chipping Kit ($23)
USB Datalogging Cable Kit ($30)
Moates Ostrich Eprom Emulator ($175)
LC-1 Wideband Kit ($19
All For $410

Hmmm so what do ppl think of these setups ever heard complaints about it at all???
Package Price: $410

i sent out my computer on friday to get socketed and auto to manual conversion...

i got it back yesterday, total of 5 days turn around time

i haven't hooked everything up yet but i bought the burn1, ostrich, innovative wideband, 440cc's, and i got the crome pro license
i will prob start working on it tonight, or i might wait for saturday so i have a full day, but i will let you know how it goes...

xenocron/chris harris is an excellent guy to do business with

If its soldered then what? still can be removed correct?
yes, you can desolder it and solder in a socket, also available from xenocron, or you can have him do it for you, thats the route i took...

reckedracing said:
i sent out my computer on friday to get socketed
crome pro license
xenocron/chris harris is an excellent guy to do business with

Ya i saw a post regarding ostrich and xenocron/chris, and read through it a bit... How much was the crome pro license and him socketing your ecu?

Hmm ill have to call the shop and have them check to c if my ecu is soldered... :confused:

Ya i saw a post regarding ostrich and xenocron/chris, and read through it a bit... How much was the crome pro license and him socketing your ecu?
crome pro was $149
you only need pro to datalog, you can use the free version to tune without datalogging

chris charged me 75 for auto to manual and socketing with 2 basemap chips

Nobody has commented about what color i should paint my car :-( I like the is300 idea the best still..

Back