New to the RSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah im going to but not all of them from what ive expierienced will still pass emissions, i dont think taking out my cat is really going to free up that much hp

no clue im in alabama we dont have that crap here lol. just pass emissions then put the race header on the just put it back on when its time to re new

local exhaust shops making me a test pipe that will fit the cat so i dont have to take my header on n off but still have the power gain of removing my cat

yeah you will still see more gains but still not as good as a race header, but what hell you got to do what you got to do

well i figured the 4-1 header, that the cat bolts into, would be fine, DC makes one that deletes the cat all togehter, and one that has the cat hook up, theyll just make one that has a detachable cat, so i can still get all the right gains, i was looking at the 4-1 race headers, and it looks like a normal 4-1 but with a flex pipe where the cat would be

i wouldnt go over 400 rpm above stock

ok so it will be staying at 6500 or w.e is stock lol i dont want to touch it if its gonna hurt my car, i havent redlined yet anyways

umm im not sure about that. but as for any honda motor i wouldnt go over a 50-70 shot

Back