New to the site, Heres my race/street car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1bad4doh

whats up fellas, New to this site, not new to the scene. just thought i would share some shots of one of my rides.
This is my street/race car.
Fastest time so far is 12.4 @ 110mph with a 1.658 60ft, N/A
MySpaceTV Videos: steve vs scott by bob
The money shots:
IMG_2127psedpaint.jpg

IMG_2143psedpaint.jpg

IMG_2136psedpaint.jpg

IMG_2133psedpaint.jpg

IMG_2130psedpaint.jpg

IMG_2129psedpaint.jpg

4cc19pm5.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, got sleeper. Nice car man. First glance I was like o_O then when I got to the pictures further down it was like O.O
:thumbsup:

wow! Thats a nice all motor sleeper!

Is it street legal?
yup, Passed emission's, (inside job, Ran it as a Kawi streetbike)
has full coverage, i drive it often :ph34r:

Welcome aboard. Details on your engine build would be nice.
Gsr head
3 angle port n polish
performance coated inside and out
Skunk2 stage 2 cams
skunk2 valve springs
type R valves, Heat treated and perfomance coated
skunk 2 pro cam gears
AN-R header
RC 310 injectors
Skunk2 Composite fuel rail

b20b block bored to 85mm
Rs machine dome top pistons
Cosmetic Head Gasket
Aebs intake manifold
70mm tb
Arp rod and head bolts
LS rods
LS crank Micropolished and HEAVILY knife edged
Type R oil pump
Ctr crank pulley

now for the trans...
97 spec JDM type r hydro trans, (jdm 99 SI gearset)
98+ type r 4.75 Final drive
Exedy Stage2 6 puck
8.8lb flywheel Crossfaced

Tuned on Neptune, Had some tuning issues so did not make max dyno pull

im sure i forgot sumtin, but thats my engine / tranny build

Last edited:
thank you fellas, weighed in at 1826 lbs with the fiberglass front end. NO metal cut what so ever. ALL door panels still in. DX model NO a/c heat component's.

is the interior gutted? other than the door panels? Man 4 doors are sick. But there is no way in hell that is a sleeper, the whole front end is redone.

is the interior gutted? other than the door panels? Man 4 doors are sick. But there is no way in hell that is a sleeper, the whole front end is redone.
i had 1 seat in it when i made my fastest pass to date in the car, its more sleeper when its on the street when the 1 piece isn't there and all the OEM parts are on it, as it is now. these shots are no more than 3 months old.

the 1 piece front end takes about 2 hours to switch out and put it back to stock and align everything.

Car is in some down time right now,
Due to the fact that i have upgraded To a bigger better header
installing skunk2 pro 2 cams this week
going for a re-tune to shoot for 270hp N/A :gunfight:

attempting to make a Mid 11' second pass in tucson, Az

Thats crazy. 270 whp n/a? I love it. Holy shit you know the guys from collective racing? I have that song "Thats My Honda" on cd. I use to listen to it all the time when I had subs in my car.

Thats crazy. 270 whp n/a? I love it. Holy shit you know the guys from collective racing? I have that song "Thats My Honda" on cd. I use to listen to it all the time when I had subs in my car.
yup shooting for it, with a re-tune as is im confident it will make around 225-230whp before i increase the mods.

love the full 1peice front end i was thinking about doing that on my Da and just getting some projector headlights since i dont gotta run the front liscence plate over here

Back