New to the site, Heres my race/street car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive got a 91 4door and i have yet to figure out why the 88-89 is so much lighter. Theres a 100 lb difference. Did you ever run it with just a stock b series swap?? If so what were your times. Havent ran my ls yet...just wondering.

Ive got a 91 4door and i have yet to figure out why the 88-89 is so much lighter. Theres a 100 lb difference. Did you ever run it with just a stock b series swap?? If so what were your times. Havent ran my ls yet...just wondering.
with a bone stock obd-0 first gen b16 i went 15.2 on street tires, with stock shocks and full interior

thats a preety good car did you buy it like that or whats up
nope i built it. bought it stock with a obd-0 b16 with high miles for 2000$
12,000$+ later.
had a local homie/shop assemble the engine.
i did suspension myself
Full race traction bar myself
removed sound detanator myself

did everything but assemble the engine

:wave:Welcome, nicw to see someone new who isnt a complete retaed (sems to happen a lot lately.) BTW I love them EFs, sick ride man.

my EF hatchback is all done up too, JDM itr bottom end with a fully built gsr head
my integra is my A/C daily
the tacoma is about to get bagged.
thanks for the comments and intrest everyone!

I don't know if it said this in the video it wasn't playing right for me but what was the hatch running?
dunno, video works for me, hatch hasnt track ran yet. but soon, ill be taking the 4 door for tuning soon also, will let you guys know how it goes

Back