new to the site..hi everyone.GOT SOME QUESTIONS???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

03sihatch13

i have a 2003 honda civic si hatchback and it's all pretty much stock,what could i do to safely make this car super fast,without putting my engine in danger..i drive this car all the time..no other vehicle!!
also,is it possible to throw the 6 cylinder oydessy van motor in my hatch???
i am not into boosting this car..that idea is out of the question...turbo yeah!! just no boost..and i want it to be safe for my motor.
i also wanted to find out what the best coilovers are for this hatch..i drive it everywhere(my only source of transportation)but i want it to look and more importantly handle good when i am being abusive with her..lol...OH YEAH!!,stage 1 or stage 2 clutch?? which one is better for the everyday driving and stomping hard on it when needed???
any help would be great..thanks
marc

Last edited:
slow down there junior. Take a deep breath, and relax.
Welcome to the forum. You have some questions about your car. Seaparate your questions into their proper categories.
suspension
drivetrain
forced induction

6 cyl? kind off original, but wasteful, when there are way more mods to do with your chasis, especially if you go turbo.

turbo with not boost.... :lmao: .. thats a good one

so let me get this straight... this is your ONLY car...? as in you have no other car?
lol
welcome to the site
you have lots of learning to do

turbo = boost, its a fact
stock motor = stock clutch, no need to upgrade
lowering a car = more aggressive handling, but also more aggressive ride and possibly clearance issues

you need to make a lot of decisions before you buy anything

:werd:

<~~~~~~~~~~~~Super confused

Back