new to the site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bx93Si

jay anthony
hey all, new to the site, big honda fanatic. here to be of help when I can and to get some help when needed...just dropping this to introduce myself...thx

Last edited:
:welcomeani:
what are you driving,what are your mods,what are your future plans,wheres the pix of your gf?and last but not least be sure to post in dacheats famous thread...
HS REARVIEW MIRROR....lol enjoy your stay

:welcomeani:
what are you driving,what are your mods,what are your future plans,wheres the pix of your gf?and last but not least be sure to post in dacheats famous thread...
HS REARVIEW MIRROR....lol enjoy your stay

haha, lets answer one question @ a time....I'm driving a 93 Civic Si, no major mods done to it, currently running a d16z6 with an AEM Intake Kit, GReddy Exhaust, and Neuspeed Headers and Sway Bar...as far as exterior mods, I had a full buddy kit on the body with a gtr spoiler, halo headlights with clear turning signals and altezza tails...currently not driving it tho, have a ton of body work that needs to be done...so for future plans, a)fix the body so its drivable, b) install and push button ignition, c) if I get around to it, maybe throw a t3 on...
as far as my gf goes, ill contribute to that thread after I check it out and ill be sure to contribute to the HS rearview mirror thread 2...

nice...and if you dont mind me asking why do you want push button ignition?!what kinda bodywork do you plan on doing??molded kit??or anything shaved?

well, the push button is for both looks and security, I'm completely removing the need for a key in the car and instead I'm going to turn the power on via a magnetic relay which is going to be connected to a viper security system with remote start as well...now, the body work is where this gets fun...I had some1 attempt to steal the kit off my car, however being that its riveted down, they couldn't..sooo they completely wrecked it instead, broke my rear quarterpanel window, drivers door window, completely demolished my passenger door, front bumper and front fenders...not to mention my rear bumper is no longer in one piece....so, now I'm looking for replacement body parts, I could care less if they were stock or not, but if I do put another kit on, ill shave the door locks from the outside...I've already shaved the trunk down, no symbols, no exterior lock, no nothing, same goes for the hood....but yea, if anyone knows some good links for body parts or a good shop in the tri-state area, please, let me know...

welcome

:thumbsup: on going back to the stock look

i find less people try to mess with your car if it looks stock

hiya and welcome! don't let injen pressure you into the rearview thread ;) good luck with your body work!

What's good.

I used to stay around Lebanon and Morris Park, I got out there every now and then so if you're around Tremont, I could help ya out, if ya need it.

Back