New to the site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darkknightness

my car

IMG01303-20110521-1626.jpg
IMG01304-20110521-1626.jpg

And the bad part is that he's 24! I mean, I'd at least expect it from a 17 year old, but 24?!? I was WAY over all of that by 24... :shrug2:

Anyway, welcome to the site bro. Just a warning, you're probably not going to get much love around here with your car looking like that...

Last edited:
Just a warning, you're probably not going to get much love around here with your car looking like that...

LOL that ain't no sh*t..
Sorry to say bro but your car is an eye sore..
Maybe someone in here can convince you to change the way it looks..

Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a big de-ricing project on your hands. I hope you paid in the 3 digits for that pile. What are your plans?

Welcome to the site. Your car is not really the style of most people on this site, so don't take it personally.
Your car does look like a good candidate for a paint job and a little exterior work to make it look a little better.
Civex00 how does the guy have an attitude, all he posted in this thread was my car and his pics?

i just noticed the bookshelf spoiler on the rear, and the interior match, its beautiful and brings many tears to my eye in irony

wow brutal's car is far from an eye sore.

He wasn't talking to Brutal when he said that.

Welcome, your car is ugly, but it gets the job done. As long as you're not zipping up around people and revving your engine at em I could care less what it looks like.

That thing is sweet I dont know what you guys are talking about.

Okay Okay sorry guys to put you through all that Terrible horror i will Repost my REAL car this is just one i saw when i was at a wedding 2 blocks away i just had to snap some pics of this horrible so called honda:rimshot:

But thanks for all your criticism

Okay Okay sorry guys to put you through all that Terrible horror i will Repost my REAL car this is just one i saw when i was at a wedding 2 blocks away i just had to snap some pics of this horrible so called honda:rimshot:

But thanks for all your criticism

Uhhh...ok...

Pics or you're lieing and buying time to fix it

Well it's been like 2 months you could've at least gotten a front bumper from the local jy

turbo for LS?

hey im new to the site, just made a profile...i was trying to create a thread to ask opinions on a k03 turbo. i have one and was told you can make them fit on a honda...as of right now i have a 91 si hatch that i bought off someone. it has an LS motor with 450cc injectors had a turbo on it that was frankenstein on but the kid took that. i have bought a machined b20 bare block and extra LS motor that i want to put together in time for my 97 coupe and was wondering if anyone can help me with this turbo info i recieved...thanks

oh and one more thing....why wont it let me create threads??? it says i dont have the priviledge?

Back