New to this board...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZRacing

Just wanted to say I like all the info in this site... I thought maybe I'll post in this form as well....

But just one thing tho... I have a SOHC D16 and I dont believe in swaping.. I smoke DOHC most of the time with my D16 baby!!!! :worthy:

I know this is a swap forum, but I find it an irony for me to post here, so It might be fun.... So its simple as that, swaping for me is beign rice!!! I hope you dont baned me tho :thumbsup:

also do u work at oz racing or own it? if so do you think you'll be able to hook us hs guys up

D16Z6
CompCams 59300 cam
CAI
DC 4-1 Header
DIY head port and polished
CompCams springs, and titanium retainers
ACT 6 puck clutch/pressure plate
225lph holley fuel pump
AEM fuel rail/FPR
NOS 60 dry shot (ocassionaly)

that's as far as the engine goes... (block mods coming soon)

you might wanna take out the Semi-pics, in your sig y0

they look good in a black background... (other forum I'm a Mod at)

And I dont work at OZ... But I know ppl that work at the OZ distributor... They hooked me up.. OZ F1 Cup Plus baby!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by OZRacing@Sep 14 2003, 05:08 PM
I dont see the point on removing them!!!
I will if you remove that "n00b" under my name

you can change where it says name in your controls/profile

Originally posted by OZRacing@Sep 14 2003, 05:08 PM

well pissedoffsol owns this site. he made up the rules for the forum in the FAQ section. if they arent followed, you will get banned for not following the rules. also you can change the "n00b" thing under "My Controls"

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Sep 14 2003, 05:10 PM-->
@Sep 14 2003, 05:08 PM

well pissedoffsol owns this site. he made up the rules for the forum in the FAQ section. if they arent followed, you will get banned for not following the rules. also you can change the "n00b" thing under "My Controls"

Yeah I had to remove my "tits" so you gotta lose the pics. He only asks nicely once.

That sucks!!! I wish I could'd seen them..... Anyways, I removed them so your BOSS doesnt get mad...

But where do I change the "n00b" shit again... Under edit what???

Thanks civicgirlracer... I got it now!!

I owe you one.. How could I pay you back??? :p

s3f5d1ce9c5c27.jpg

lol- i love that pic.

Anyway, as for the sig pics.. it just gets annoying is all. slows things down for no good reason, and distracts from the focus of the site- tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back