New to this board...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by D for life@Sep 15 2003, 09:06 PM
Well where dumb because we don't spend a few Gs to get no faster of a time humm lets think about it :blink:

no, you're dumb because you think a 125 hp motor is better than a 160 hp motor.

ooh! ooh! let's spend $1,000 and MAX OUT our d-series motor, instead of spending the same amount of cash and having SO much more headroom.

you'd probably consider swapping a D16Z6 into an integra, wouldn't you. "ooh, but the SOHC is so much better!" and it would run...what..17's in an integra? maybe worse!

and what the FUCK is up with all of the SOHC-happy n00bs joining all of a sudden. that word says it all...NOOB.

What im saying is if you have it thats cool but fuck a swap and do you really have the money to max even a D series out. Shit you probly still saving to get your extra cam.

hey, assclown, i already have a DOHC. why would i want another cam?

you're dumb.

Never mind you are so dumb it flew over your head you have money to buy one maybe but still saving for the other (aftermarket) or you just so broke and proud you got a stocker

:emofo:

it's called a JOB, you pap smear.

it IS aftermarket. you call CTR pistons, ITR cams, and a brand new port and polished head stock?

someone :ban: that foo'

i think this argument has gone way overboard. the fact is. the price you pay for a stock b16, you can have an even more powerfull dohc zc. the d series is the most economical choice over the larger motors. as we all know there is no such thing as a bullet proof block, no matter how much money is put into it. the cost factor of replacing either motor is what i base my choice of powerplants on. i still dont yet understand why the d series is looked down upon by many. if you were to compare the b16 to the d16a1 or d16a8 you would notice in stock form the zc head flows the exact same. only main difference is the b16 has vtec, as well as rod ratio and bore. dont flame on me just yet....as i did not say the d series can over power the b with the right amount of money. just that the d would be the best choice for an economical racer.

Its funny giving you guys shit cause your all mad as fuck like well i was told a b is the best so thats what I got shit who cares just built what you got and make power who gives a shit what motor it is.

Originally posted by dirty91crx@Sep 15 2003, 09:58 PM
the fact is. the price you pay for a stock b16, you can have an even more powerfull dohc zc.

NO.....YOU....CAN'T!!!!!!!!!

show a price list if you can, cunt.

AND SOMEBODY LOCK THIS DAMN THREAD!

Look this guy can't take it no more hes about to cry. damn man take it easy you sound like someone just stole your car and put a D in it LOL

Originally posted by D for life@Sep 15 2003, 10:05 PM
you sound like someone just stole your car and put a D in it LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:puke:

be calm....calm....i am calm.

i am calm.

hmm lemme see......b16 cheap estimate...1200. dohc zc rough estimate...600. now ur telling me u can gain an extra 40 hp off of 600? then you surely dont know how to build.
69560.JPG
90 d15b2 1 grand worth of work. cost of the d15 outta junkyard...300....1300 later roughly 220whp on 55 shot zex. now tell me it cant be done again asshole! lock this thread? are you that upset over this whole ordeal? get a life man this is nothing to get pissed about. just simple opinions on this subject.

Anybody notice how, none the new D series crews posts, are around the same usually about 5 minutes, or the same guy post multiple times, like D for life. Notice how there is no OZRacing in between them. Ban this guy, it is the same guy with multiple names.

Thats it im gonning to cry and lock the thread. Thats ok its funny because if this guy gets beat by a D hes going to cry then drive his car into a tree. Thats cool dump a few Gs into your b and and be proud that you run a 13s I know I would be pissed if I dumped a Few of gs into a motor and was only running 13s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back