New To This forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's got great potential

Thanks man, I think so too.... for 150 bucks it isnt bad at all!:)

I am gonna keep those rims, but I am looking at a set of konig Heliums 15 with some toyo px4s when I get all the engine work done

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not bad at all for $150...and yeah, I'd keep those rims around, just for that old school goodness, lol...

I use my as winter tires now. I think they are nicer than most other "stock" rims that came on the cars.

$150 is a really good deal. Good find. :thumbsup:

I use my as winter tires now. I think they are nicer than most other "stock" rims that came on the cars.

$150 is a really good deal. Good find. :thumbsup:

thanks, i have had it for about 3 years now. I replaced the fuel pump and had it inspected, and it passed emmisions with flying colors, lol. drove it for about 7 months and it spun a main bearing, so my dad and I went to a pickanpull in irving and found an 88 accord with a really low miles A20A3 in it. paid 200 bucks for the new engine, halve shafts and tranny. gotta love half price days at junk yards.

Pick-n-Pulls are the shit... I used to go to those places just to see what kind of stuff they had. Not many places let you walk around their yards anymore and just take what you want/need off the cars.

yeah, i think im gonna make another trip up there next weekend and look for some new seats, the ones in the car are really faded and the upholstery shop in town wants 250 buck to recover them. I hate seat covers. also looking for another A20A3 to throw in the collection. spare parts are always nice to have:cool:

They let you walk around in every junkyard I've been to in Boise. It's miles wide and it'd be easy to just walk out with parts lol. Too bad Hondas, especially Civics are snatched up and picked dry after only days of being there.

yeah, nobody is interested in the old accords around here though, which is good for me..... and on occasion I have found some preludes that were still somewhat intact:cool:

Back