New to this forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jhunter

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and introduce myself. Sorry if it's the wrong place to post...:(

I've been a long time reputable member on Honda-tech and started to see the PITA it could be, so I wanted to come to a new forum with actual intelligent people, and not rice-munchers. I've been a lurker for a little while, and I think this is the good forum for me.

As for what I do, I am currently an accountant, and work on my 96 Prelude with a K20 swap, and am currently working on piecing together a turbo set-up for it. My everyday car is a 2010 BMW 335xi.

Oh, and on the side I buy and sell performance and OEM parts for Hondas and Acuras, so if you ever need anything, I'm here.

Well, that's it :)

It's the right place, don't worry. So :wave:

Welcome to Hondaswap. We're glad to have you!

Post some pics of your Prelude. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! Can't wait to see this Prelude

Whoever told you we weren't rice munchers, Lied to you.

Welcome aboard ! If your sales capabilities are high enough, have you looked into the HS vendor's program ?

Hello there I'm also a new bee here and from Holland so sorry for the my bad englisch. Sorry Jhunter for exploiding this moment but I couldn't find out how to make my own post and properly introduce my self. Well my Name is Piotr and I own a banged up '91 CRX it's my second one, I'm verry happy with it and plan to doo a lot of cool stuff wit it.

Hope I introduced myself properly :D

Welcome both of you.

N00b status revoked :)

Piotr, you can click on the 'new thread' icon from the forum level pages to start your own thread.

Welcome :thumbsup:

Would love to see some pics now that B has lifted the nOOb status

Tell us about your set up. Sounds cool. I just finished a kswap but I'm new to the K-series world.

Thanx for for the account update B
I think I'll have a lot of fun here, and get plenty of info :D

Back