new to this site.. and need some help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggykid15

first of all i think this is an awsome site and glad that i joined :) ok getting to the point im 16 (and am new to cars and tuning them) and recently purchased a '95 Acura Integra GS-R for $5700 and its all stock so no mods of any kind ^_^ so i needed help because i wanted to buy a nice looking body kit for it made from polyurethane (thats wat my cuzin recommended) and was wondering where i can find some good ones on the net or wat sites you would recommend for a new guy like me:) and was also looking for some good head light conversion kits and guides i heard that the R33 skyline head lights look sweet and i really like them. So would i have to buy a custom front bumper for the head lights to fit or wat? sorry if my post is long but i really want to start modding my teg :D

Yeah...if you're looking for advice on body kits and custom headlight conversions and other things like that Hondaswap probably isn't the place to be. Most of the people on here will tell you to skip the body kit altogether...and I myself would fall within that camp. If you have a mint condition stock GSR then don't gay it up with a tacky body kit or a wacky headlight conversion. Put your money into a nice suspension setup or intake/header/exhaust instead is my advice.

:werd:

believe me i used to be all about fast and the furious!!!! and then the cops came!!! lol... its not worth it... besides spend a couple hundred on a body kit and ruin the look of a good car??? or spend that on a bad ass intake???

yeah dude if you wanted to change up you front end put a itr or integra type r front end on it as for the rest of your money buy some stuff for you motor like cam shafts and cold air intake or intake manifold or bigger throttle body something like that

I put a body kit on my car and it wasnt worth it. There was way to many problems and if you wanted one with a good fit your gonna spend bank on it. Put the money under the hood. With the money you will spend on a kit and instalation you could put a killer set of cams in that car. GO for go not for show. Also, take off the little badge on the back that says dohc vtec. Some one will pull up next to you and already know what you have=bad.

Did you buy a 2 door pr a 4 door?

If you bought a 2 door.. go w/the OEM optional lip kit w/the ITR spoiler. So sexy... Imitating a ITR, yes, but at least your imitating something that looks freakin sweet...

Back