New to this site...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
Hello everyone...

I am new to this site...I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Any help anyone could give me on here would be helpful until I get used to it...

Thanks in advance.

Welcome.....now lets get your swap set in motion...

*background*...^^^the New guy is my neighbors freind, and he has a swap that he needs to get done, so it's going to happen when he gets the car here, the engine here, and a lot of pizza and beer....

And he does the MAD TV's Stuwart(sp) impersonation too well....he had me ROFL'ing so bad beer came out my nose... :lol:

teg engine into an EF...

I think...he'll explain....

he got yanked around by another guy, lost some money on the deal...even prepaid like $500...and the guy bailed or passed him off...

And if we get him swapped, then he can work on other mods...and have another autocross buddy for next year....
;) B)

Howdy everybody...thanks for the welcome...

I am the one needing help with the swap...I have a B18 from a 90 teg and wanna put it into a 90 DX hatch...

There were a few bugs with the motor before it got yanked out, but I am hoping they can be fixed easily...I haven't driven my Civic in almost 2 years, and I miss it. This is actually my first swap, so any help I could get would be much appreciated.

rockin guy! anyone whos a friend of clayton is a friend of mine.

youre a youngin too, watch out for his dremel. :ph34r:

George777

Angry Bear

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,801

:shrug2:
could be

Back