New Topic.. i need this answered fast please.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec Andy.....

im putting a 95 gsr in my 92 hb si and i found someone who wants to buy the motor do i need any wires from that motor? i bought complete swap gsr so i don't think so ,but i want to make sure .....

Thanks,Andrew

you are going to want to use your si harness to wire in the GSR, and then add the missing parts from the GSR harness. So do not get rid of you SI harness...

i'm not he only wants the motor no tranny nothing just motor with mounts and axles... but i dont need any wires off that motor right?

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Oct 28 2003, 04:09 PM
i'm not he only wants the motor no tranny nothing just motor with mounts and axles... but i dont need any wires off that motor right?

keep your stock harness

keep your 02 sensor and harness. everything else you can give him. also, I don't know where the MAP sensor is on a GSR, make sure if it's firewall mounted in Japan, you have atleast one to put in the car, yours should be firewall mounted. So keep one MAP sensor, preferably yours because you know it works!

Back