New toy(ota)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
87 AE86 coupe...s00pa clean

fp9ufk.jpg

42ssm.jpg

bf7573a3.jpg

7375dd68.jpg

s2vg8z.jpg

There isn't a dent, ding, scratch, or spec of rust anywhere...motor was just rebuilt (by a dealership), just needs some interior odds and ends. Guy I got it from works for Toyota, before it was repainted (by the dealership :) ) it got NOS fenders, hood, window seals, door gaskets, ect

traded my 318ti for it...always wanted an ae86 coupe, I still get emails/phone calls on the 20v swapped FX16 I had for sale on here 3 years ago

P1010771.jpg

P1010773.jpg

P1010772.jpg

P1010776.jpg

P1010777.jpg

and I'm friggin stoked about the new suspension for the 86...it just came in, BC Racing Type BR w/spindles (the AE86 uses front strut housings and most coilovers require you to cut the OEM strut tube down and weld the lower collar on)

5f85e36c.jpg

f26272ab.jpg

this car makes me want to change my mind from getting a 240 once i sell my car to an ae86, i found one that was pretty clean for 2k, and i love yours. keep up the work btw!

So effin' jealous! :wub:
Congrats :thumbsup: on the nice find!
Ive got a friend that has one. Its got a drift set up.

Edit: Added a pic of my old days back with SlideFactory.

Heres one of the old warm up spots
oldspotweemannbrock.jpg

Have more pics and video but dont want to thread jack Hosmer :)

Last edited:
there isn't a dent, ding, scratch, or spec of rust anywhere...motor was just rebuilt (by a dealership), just needs some interior odds and ends. Guy i got it from works for toyota, before it was repainted (by the dealership :) ) it got nos fenders, hood, window seals, door gaskets, ect

traded my 318ti for it...always wanted an ae86 coupe, i still get emails/phone calls on the 20v swapped fx16 i had for sale on here 3 years ago

e30?

I'll trade you the trailer and the crx for your RX7 and AE86.....

you will be making out better than me for what I have into them...

Back