New Toy!!! POS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could have been in the middle of a field where he didnt think anyone would see it... well Ethan saw him leave it.. lol

True, we don't even know exactly where the guy left it. He might've just been going for a shit in the woods.

Dirtbikes are generally titled and registered, same as a car, boat, etc. He's in deep shit. Even if he's able to give it back some how they could still press charges, same as if you were to steal a car and give it back.

you should post the dirtbike in the paper for 30 consecutive running days and if nobody claims it its yours...and if somebody calls for it have them describe it in detail or bring the pinkslip to it...

Dirtbikes are generally titled and registered, same as a car, boat, etc. He's in deep shit. Even if he's able to give it back some how they could still press charges, same as if you were to steal a car and give it back.

actually not... most are for offroad purposes only and arent registered.. i very rarely see dirt bikes on the street, but i do see them sometimes.. just rarely

you should post the dirtbike in the paper for 30 consecutive running days and if nobody claims it its yours...and if somebody calls for it have them describe it in detail or bring the pinkslip to it...

yes... if you want to save your ass then this would be the smart thing to do... just say you found it

actually not... most are for offroad purposes only and arent registered.. i very rarely see dirt bikes on the street, but i do see them sometimes.. just rarely
all dirtbikse are titled and to ride them on public land you have to buy tabs which makes them registered, and if theres no title = no registration = no rideing on public trails. atleast in my state

Each state is different in what is ok and what is not ok to ride on the street, the main thing is adding turn sigs, tag light, head and tail lights.

most bikes do have titles, even if not for use on road, although most of the time they get sold with nothing more then a bill of sale.

You really only need a title if you plan on getting it tagged.

I highly doubt any one would get pissed and just leave a bike on the side of the road, my guess is he went to get daddy and the truck to pick it up. That bike is worth at least 500 bucks in not working condition.

they have a plate its called an orv (off road vehicle)tag which contains the licesne number. if you ride on the street you have to have a regular plate like any other street bike

he probably left it so his dad could come pick it up with a truck... u just ruined his day i bet

yea he actually said i could have it. but it ruined his dads day.... and mine when him and the police came to pick it up. i didn't get in any trouble he was just mad at his son for giving it away. :D

yea he actually said i could have it. but it ruined his dads day.... and mine when him and the police came to pick it up. i didn't get in any trouble he was just mad at his son for giving it away. :D
if his son told him he gave it to you why did he bring the police to pick it back up again?

probly brought the cops in case ethan decided to be an idiot and say some shit like: "fuck you man, your son gave the bike to me, this shits mine now"

then the cops could politely explain that the bike did not belong to the kid so the kid can not legally transfer ownership of it, and if he did not give the bike back to its respective owner he would be arrested for theft

also keeps ethan from claiming that the guy came by and stole the bike from him... or in any way acted illegally, and trying to press charges

when going to retrieve property its never a bad idea to have a cop with you, even if all they do is observe... its a good way to cover your ass
(this definitely applies to retrieving your shit from an exes condo after you have broken up and are on less than friendly terms ;) )

In Ohio, dirt bikes are pretty much completely under the radar. They're on about the same level as bicycles. CL ads for "2002 CRF 125 with title" are like about as common as "1953 Pontiac Bonneville Concept for sale $2500". Shit, they don't even usually have a known year.

i was thinking that the kid that left it there stole it and left it there so he wouldnt get caught?

but we already got the story

Back