new toys for the Z pictures inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s40f8b6ffa394b.jpg

s40f8b34ff1b48.jpg

s40f8b43707544.jpg

before wheel gap (look at how deep the wheel sits in the wheel well)

s40f8b4a015fb5.jpg

tad bit better

s40f8b4caafc9a.jpg

check out the lip =) Mmmmm

s40f8b5068b2a2.jpg

no more 350Z btw this is a OEM part made by nissan, well nissan of japan =)

s40f8b54f7a158.jpg

Think it should flow a tad bit better? The sound of the exhaust is no louder. however it is much MEANER! I'm talking one sweet sounding mean Mmmm 2-4KRPM sounds so friggin awesome... anyways

s40f8b583c0e02.jpg

I got rid of the rubber pedals and installed more OEM parts =)

I don't like you anymore, Jeffie. :(

But the car looks awesome.

I was over her house lastweekend for her nephews 1st birthday party. she was in a bathing suit the whole time.

btw I ate a shit load of crabs too! Mmmmmmm

I love me some boiled crab with some buttah... Yummies.

Now that I've got a eliable vehicle... (the truck) you oughta invite me up soemtime to hang out for a week or somethin. ;)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 17 2004, 12:34 AM
I love me some boiled crab with some buttah... Yummies.

Now that I've got a eliable vehicle... (the truck) you oughta invite me up soemtime to hang out for a week or somethin. ;)

Boiled? what the fuck are you smoking!!!!! you DO NOT boil maryland crabs!!!!!!

what are those three gagues over the center console? i don't remember seeing those in the 350 at the dealer.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 01:11 AM
what are those three gagues over the center console? i don't remember seeing those in the 350 at the dealer.

LOL

That is a Z thing that goes back to the 240Z

in my case the far right is vott the middle is oil pressure and the left one does...

AVG MPG/AVG MPH, Lap time, outside temp, actual MPH, Tire PSI, and um I think something else....

ah. I see. So uh wanna send me whats on the lip of tha trim? and nice Y pipe... did you get it installed already?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 01:29 AM
ah. I see. So uh wanna send me whats on the lip of tha trim? and nice Y pipe... did you get it installed already?

That picture is showing both the stock and JIC Y pipe so I would hope I did! lol
Y pipe took me about 10 mins to install

well if you didn't get it installed you still got your bike to get around on. so i had to ask :)

Looks like it flows awesome.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 01:51 AM
well if you didn't get it installed you still got your bike to get around on. so i had to ask :)

Looks like it flows awesome.

I'm the kind of person who has to finish something even if it means staying up all night working on it I WILL get it done!

Y Pipe was an easy install. If I go with racing cats... now that on the other hand looks to be such a pain in the ASS!

sweet deal. I wanna get my shifter installed but when i have time Brian doesn't.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 02:10 AM
sweet deal. I wanna get my shifter installed but when i have time Brian doesn't.

15s? dude go with 19s =) hehehehe

Back