New Track proposed to be built

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

Link to track

Visit the track that may be built, also I ask if you could write a email or a letter to board overseeing this project. Other than just racing this is an economic boost needed for the Central Valley. THe track will be in Atwater Ca. South of Modesto. THis park will have a 1/4 strip in it and also a 1/4 oval and a speedway and more a total of 8 tracks
map.jpg

Dammit, more road courses going up in Cali, when is someone going to build a decent track in NC?

P.S. Your link is a rear disc brake conversion kit, not a new auto-heaven.

Link to the track

My bad on the wrong link. Yeah the rode track looks good and I hope SCCA will be using it (im sure they will) It is a dam theme park :laugh:

Like I said take the Virural tour. If any of you guys can go to the link on the bottom of the websited to link you up to write the board of supervisors to pass this project, letter from any where really cant hurt.
Thanks

Awesome, the more tracks in Cali, the better. I'm looking forward to willowsprings and button willow this summer.

Quoted post[/post]]
Awesome, the more tracks in Cali, the better. I'm looking forward to willowsprings and button willow this summer.

Yeah I just hope this get built, I have heard that if the plan goes thought they will break ground in Aug., but that was just for another website with guys talking cant find anything concreate.

here is a quick update, that the final econmic review will be done before the vote come in this summer. The review will be relased in about 20 days Link for update

just updating. December 12: Board of Supervisors Vote. 6:00 p.m
this is the final Vote Today, if you go to the track website it gives you all the info about the track meetings and all have gone in favor for the track.

So hopefully it goes though, the track is should open in 08. I hope it happens I will live 30 mins away from this heaven:D

Ignore my pervious messege above turns out that vote was only for another vote that is coming up on the 19th.

SCREW BUREAUCRACY

yeah for false hopes

Back