new track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ehh, i've been working on some of this riffs for weeks now, so its totally not related

glad you like it B

damn it, it's just a track for your music....

I clicked this in the hopes that CT was getting a new racing track somewhere...

<working in FL, right next to Moroso's track...and contemplating moving here to do some major events.

But B, it does sound good, but just a little too much something...I just can't put my finger on it...like it's not crisp enough...too noisy-ish... like a picture has noise....that track has...just like...uhmm... too blurry....too much going on thats overloading the emotions...kinda noise.

<not a good music critic...sorry. :(

so when are you going to mix any of these 'demos' into an actual track?
lol who knows. recording takes a LOT of time.

damn it, it's just a track for your music....

I clicked this in the hopes that CT was getting a new racing track somewhere...

lol

But B, it does sound good, but just a little too much something...I just can't put my finger on it...like it's not crisp enough...too noisy-ish... like a picture has noise....that track has...just like...uhmm... too blurry....too much going on thats overloading the emotions...kinda noise.

<not a good music critic...sorry. :(

yeah i know what you're saying. it has 0 production on it. Other than the fact that its digital, what you heard is no better than recording on cassette via a boombox. The quality factor isn't there.

Back