New Truck 2003 Tacoma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Finally picked up a decent winter beater.
2003 Toyota Tacoma 4cyl 4wd 5 speed with 67k on the clock.
ran me 10,600.

Tacoma - HondaSwap Gallery

Tacoma_Front_Passenger.jpg

is that a lift in your garage or some shit?

Nice truck btw.

yea, nice little lift
works well for tire rotation and brakes. Picks up the tacoma well with 6x6 blocks on the pads.

I am envious! Does this have the big 2.7? An old neighbo:mellow:r had magnaflows in it. Sounded great. Any mods planned

no mods, 100% stock
commuter
yes it has the 2.7, all the 4wd 4 cyl's have 2.7's, the 2.4 came in the 2wd, just so you know
might try and find some cheap OEM alum wheels, but i'm not lifting it or putting bigger tires or anything, keeping whatever gas mileage i can with it.

My brother has I think a 2002 v6, It has been a really good truck. If I were to get a smaller truck it would be that gen taco.

DO you know if Toyota has checked the frame on it? My brothers was recalled to check the frame. They hit the frame with a hammer to see if its weakened from rust.

I don't think it has been checked yet. Its got a 15 year warranty on it. If it was a 00 or older they would buy it back for 150% of book value. The 01-04 they just put a new frame in the truck.

Back