New truck! Turbo-charged on 22's!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
428011941_8925aaeb43.jpg

Yup. New job, truckin for pepsi. Not a bad gig. OK pay, great benefits, and all the pepsi products I can handle. Not to mention a gazillion points for pepsi stuff.. (which sucks this year)​

Anyhow, I've snagged my CDL and am venturing into the truckin business. Not bad so far!​

My friend is a long haul trucker now, and I've never seen an industry that is so full of drama.

*Rick Ross* Whip it real hard....whip it whip it REAL HARD!

Pilot's license: 27/40 hrs. Using the trucking job to scrape together the cash to finish the 40, then build hours. Need 250+ hourse before any commercial air line will even wipe their ass with my application. So, I might be trucking for a bit.

Not a bad job. My route is several hole in the ground towns around Texas, 1.5 hours or less away. stock stores, rack up 8-12 hours, go home. rinse/repeat. Sleep at home every night, Schedule is 6:00am to 5:30pm weekdays.. If I work fast, I get off early. always off on the weekends.

My friend use to do that for Poland Springs, but his small bladder was not great for the job.

My buddy does semi-cross country trips for the "Table-Talk" pies company. He gets a brand new truck, good pay and works 4 days a week.

Back