new truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yay for blinding other drivers
i can assure you.i really dont give a fuck.and i am not being an asshole.the people out here are inconsiderate fucks and i cant even begin to explain the amount of asshattery ive dealt with since being in this piece of shit state.so if i cant beat em.ill join them.:D...on a serious not i dont think they will be bright to the point of blinding.ill have them adjusted correctly and the main point is to shine through the blacked out lights.
wait until you take the bed off to bag and 4-link it. thats fun since Chevy decided to put the bed bolts UNDER the truck....LOL.

oh and i can understand what you are saying about replacing spark plugs. the ones closest to the firewall on my Ranger are (well were) a pain to get to. i removed a bunch of shit under the hood and now i can get to my spark plugs without tearing up my knuckles.
yea bagging wont come for awhile.i really do like this truck and plan on keeping it for awhile.

debating on a 2/3 lowering kit..id love to bag it but right now its not practical..
the kit im looking at is 2" drop spindles for the front and 3" blocks in the rear...i can most likely have this done within a day..as where bagging would be awhile and its my only vehicle..any thoughts?

yea i am for sure gonna go with the spindle/blocks...bags would be awesome but i wouldnt have time to do them.

well my next session in school is automatic drivelines..im half tempted to rebuild the 4l60e and put in a shift kit..any suggestions on parts and such?

yea i am for sure gonna go with the spindle/blocks...bags would be awesome but i wouldnt have time to do them.

bagging the front of an S10 is the same as putting on new spindles...its all bolt on. go with the the Michigan Metal Works ones. you wont be disappointed in them....

i was just gonna go with belltech..the MMW dont have a price listed on their site.
as for bags.i thought i had to cut something out of the upper spring perch to put bags in?

i havent tinted anything yet.im going to look into the smoked vinyl first.i have some tint but idk how well that will.

ordered a box online because i couldnt find a small enough one around here.it showed up today.
so i should be able to have it all setup today.just waiting for my buddy to get off work so i can pickup my wiring kit..im just running a dual 500w amp and dual 400w sub.something to give a little to the "flat" music.

pulled the pinstripe off tonight..shoulda waited until the daytime because it was cold and the shit kept breaking instead of pulling smooth..tomorrow im going to black the emblems and ill snap a pic.

VHT nightshade spray blows cock!!!! prepped all the lights and sprayed and the shit dried and then cracked.when the light shines through it shines a pruple/brown...def getting legit covers.

as much as ive contemplated doing that.i want to get the step shaver kit before any custom tails come into play.i wont be able to really go in depth with this until i get out of school.simply because its my DD.

went window shopping yesterday..in late july im getting new tires mastercraft avengers or some shit..and id like to get new wheels to mount them on..my rear wheels now have really good snow tires that havent seen that many miles..
what im looking for is 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing and i think 5x4.75 lug pattern? in either gloss or matte black.
im really wanting something along the lines of aero/bassett/AR/Cragar...i dont really want spokes i want more along the lines of
cragar-series397-soft-blk-1.jpg

but cant find anything that has the specs i need.

Last edited:
Go with a different wheel. Those won't look great, they would be a good winter wheel. They look like the stock steel wheels off a Silverado or express van.

Back