New turbo and tune!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
I WILL POST PICS....... NEW TURBO WILL BE I THIS WEEK AND GOING TO RETUNE. GOT A GARRETT I DONT KNOW IF ITS A 60 OR 63 TRIM. BUT WE WILL SEE. MY LOCAL TUNER SAID IT WILL BE FINE FOR 500 WHP OR SO. THATS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME!!! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO COME IN FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS. :D:rolleyes:

yeah nwas supposed to be in last thurs. or friday and i took off work and everything to install the new snail and tune......but it didnt come in. should be here today. the guy tuning it felt sorry for me cause i looked like a lost puppy said he would do some welding on the house.........

500whp?? I hope u have LSD and a lot of traction parts

even still, pretty useless on street tires. Anyway post pics of the turbo and such or ban! Lol

i am not going to go to 500whp. going to stay around 400-450 or so. i can even use what i have now and more hp = break more stuff...........

if its a 60 trim or 63 trim, what size is the turbine housing? usually a 60 is good for only around 300whp or so, but it would depend on the turbine size.

Honestly i dont know yet. I was going to get a borg warner but we could not find one. My tuner knows my hp goals and what i want and he told me not to worry about it he would do some looking around and see what he could find. He said he found a garrett for a good price............

garrett 60 trim .63 ar exh housing

this is the info he gave me on my turbo

OK I MIGHT GET THIS TODAY FOR 600-650 BUCKS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS BRAND? HERE ARE THE SPECS.
i have a innovative turbo system (ITS) t67 turbo charger the specs are: t67 ,p-trim, t3 exhaust housing .63 ar good for

Any garret Gt30 will make you happy 56trim .60 A/r. My friend found one on ebay for 500 at his door, His evo is making 360whp at 14psi.

Any garret Gt30 will make you happy 56trim .60 A/r. My friend found one on ebay for 500 at his door, His evo is making 360whp at 14psi.
360whp is lower than what i have now with my e-gay turbo.......lol i am going to tune today leaving work at 11am shop opens at 10am. putting on the new snail,s/p wires. got to have a waste gate dump tube,, tired of my engine bay all black. there will be a few other things too. but i only have about 1300 bucks -650 for the turbo. i got a 60/63 comp turbo. my tuner said i can hit 575-625whp fairlly easy with my set up. but i think i will stay around 450-475whp at the most. but who knows i might start to get a bonner when he is tuning her and say fuck it balls to the wall.................

oh.....op..... i will take pics of this tune i brought my cammera. and i will post them i think calesta has seen my car. and i have a photo album on my profile...... wish me luck!

Back