new TV....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok this tv is going back asap. half the time it wont even turn on. it wouldnt turn on for like 6 hours today. just sat there clicking trying to turn on.

Are you going to get another one, hoping it's just that particular unit, or are you just going to get your money back?

On a serious note this time, is it 'throwing any more codes'?

no codes. sometimes it just wont turn on, like what happened when i first got it. it wouldnt turn on for like 6 hours the other day. it also will turn itself off and then back on. im tired of dealing with it so im just going to swap it out for another one, the same model.

went in this morning. they didnt have any, so i have to wait til after the weekend to get my new set. not a huge deal as im out of town all weekend anyway.

but even if i wanted to get my money back, i couldnt. i paid with a gift card. it may sound dumb, but i had my reasons :ph34r:

Dude... take it back and go shop around. I paid 400 less for my 42" plasma... yes it's only a 720p, but there are decent 1080i 42" plasmas out there for > 1000.

Anyway, my buddy just bought a 36" flat screen plasma, it worked for 2 hours then just quit. Screen turned off and wouldn't turn back on. So he returned it and bought a 37" flat screen lcd.

id rather have a 1080p capable set. 42" is perfect size for my living room. plus all the features are right. color is amazing, contrast is great. IMO for the price i paid (1086.63) i dont think i could get a better 42" TV.

Not to mention you wanted the two years interest free. That would be a deciding factor for me if I was purchasing one as well...

yep, that too. but i got the new tv. and no probs so far. :)

Back