New user name... I need one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
So when I joined this site back in 2008 I was going to use the same name I have on several other sites but it was not available (Iluvtec). At the time (and as it turns out, for a very brief period of time) I had a EG hatch. So I made the name mdpsEG, which is my initials MDP, possessive (s), and EG for the car i had at the time. I have tired of seeing it and wish to change my user name to something more fitting, and perhaps more general.

So what do you guys think? Any ideas for a better name? Probably, no one really cares. I just want something different. I figure most of you guys probably reference me as being the guy from Florida... so for all I care, my new name could be FLdude lol. Im open to ideas. I love fishing, boating, drinking beer, camping, college football, off-roading, and my boosted integra. I have a mean buzz on right now, by the way :ph34r:

Do not change your avatar nor your name. I wont know who the F you are. :)

Do not change your avatar nor your name. I wont know who the F you are. :)

How bout I change my name, but not the avatar. It wont be that hard to figure out :p

I need a new name. I think even more than this guy.

I had this car for like 10 minutes and I didn't even have my license yet. Ugh.

I sold my 99 Civic Si a few months after I joined this site. I still use 99sidude for usernames on websites :shrug2:

Back