New user name... I need one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The flood gates are open! Even if I sell the Si I'm not changing my name.

I remember one year (forgot which year) B did some huge update that caused everyone to get logged out. Most of the regulars forgot their passwords and ended up signing up with new names lol.

Talk about a week long cluster fuck... lol.

I remember one year (forgot which year) B did some huge update that caused everyone to get logged out. Most of the regulars forgot their passwords and ended up signing up with new names lol.

Talk about a week long cluster fuck... lol.

What's even more sad....no one had access to the email address they registered with.

I don't remember that at all. Huh.

As far as SNs go, It's either SlushboxTeggy or Malarky3113 on the couple of sites I'm on. Slushbox was suppose to be a joke because I would have had a 5spd converted Teg. Yea, guess that one is still on the back burner.

My name was picked and changed by the mods without me even asking for it.

The mods should start charging again for name changes

I think the period was just to end the sentence, he meant J for his username, I'd assume.

I'm a brand new man!

all you fuckers changing your names better not change your avatars for at least 2 months so people can figure out who the fuck you are

Damn, didnt mean to start something :p I definitely agree on keeping avatars.

Do not change your avatar nor your name. I wont know who the F you are. :)

mdp - FLounder
Slammed - J

I need to write this down.

Seriously. Names are names for a reason! My name is childish but it's been my universal identifier for almost 2 decades now... I can't just go and change it!

You're newbs now.

Welcome to the site! Remember, no tech posts in the member's lounge.

Last edited:
I will think to myself "who the fuck is this guy?" 100 times in the next month.

Back