1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New vendor here to share great deals on quality parts and services

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by Cape Customs, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

Hey we are Cape Customs LLC. and wanted to start off the right way to all of your for welcoming us into your world. And wish every one a Happy New Year

We are a full powder, heat dissopation thermal barrier and ceramic coating. shop doing all your custom powder coated valve covers, wheels, suspension, brakes, brackets and just about anything you need coated.
    we are also a full performance part company with our own personal line being made and put out on the market daily. As well as distribute alot of other performance parts as well.

To start you off with the right attitude towards us we will offer a special intro. price of $35 for any valve cover coated any single coat color. Including wrinkles etc..

we will also offer our B-Series tri-y standard pipe headers which are high quality 304 staimless steel. with a 2 year warranty to cracking or breaking. for only 169 plus shipping. these are exactly like the hytech. but are not the cheap copies either. we are having these made specifically for us as our brand of CCR.
    [​IMG]

Also we have 4-1 Race B-Series headers featuring 1 5/8" pipes with 2.5" collector flange. With the larger pipes and the larger 2.5" collector, it will immediately add horsepower. Totally redesigned to improve fitness and flow. This header is fully polished 304 stainless steel starting at just 89.99 and 129.00 coated black +shipping Also an Intro price.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

:wave:

Welcome to the site. Do you have a full shop somewhere?

3. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

We are down in Cape Coral FL. We are currently moving into a large building and starting to stock lots of parts. we also deal alot of p2r products auto works. walbro fuel pumps i have over 100 instock best prices around. tial products. custom made to order turbo manifolds down pipes catch cans etc... we will have tons of parts up soon and are building our web site right now as well.

4. makewheelies304

makewheelies304 New Member

whats your prices on tial 38 mm wastegates and bov??

5. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

i have tial 38 v band in stock for 249 +ship
    and tial B.O.V for 230 +ship

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  6. 99sidude

99sidude Moderator Moderator VIP

Welcome! Once I get my build into full swing I'll hit you guys up

7. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

when your ready let me know any way we can help..

8. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

Thinking of offering these b-series headers in a group buy at $70 for a 4-1 and 150 for a tri-y plus shipping but would have to be a group buy of atleast 10 lmk if it shows enough interest i will do it lmk

9. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Welcome. That's an un-touchable price for ab-series header!

10. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I'm a semi-professional motorcycle roadracer, won a 1st place championship this past year, and I'm in the market to get a few sets of wheels from my racebike powdercoated (four motorcycle wheels total). If I ship you the wheels, would you be able to offer any type of discounted pricing in exchange for advertising (whether it be by listing you as a sponsor, displaying a decal on the bike, or both)? Please PM me some pricing on setting something up. Thanks!

-wil

11. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

pmed

12. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

need something ask us first for good deals

13. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

14. Korax

Korax New Member

I'm assuming that these have only the single O2 bung for OBD1+? I'm still running a dual sensor OBD0 ECU. Second, the black coat on the 4-1 is ceramic? Third, am I still going to be able to use my high flow cat with out having to get a new B-pipe made to match the length. My cat back is 60mm.

15. Cape Customs

Cape Customs New Member

i can add a second 02 bung for an add 25 Also yes the black coat is ceramic and if you are wanting the 4-1 header then yes it will bolt up to the cat. the tri-y does not it eliminates the cat.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted