New Video of Just My car 12.92 run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very nice. what were you using for tires? and why only 16.0 with the stock b16. you should be a little faster then that. bad launch?

the other runs were perfect though. what kind of rpms were you launching at?

nice! sweet runs man trhat last oneat 12.92 was damn fast on the launch and u must have had one hell of a 60' time

Actually my 60's were weird looking at the video it was hooking but best I could pull was a 1.9. I ran several 12.9's with a 2.0 60'. Tires are M/H Slicks I was borrowing fo that day. I was launching low like 4500 RPM because my E-Brake is broken so I just have to drop the clutch to get the tires to spin..

And the 16.01. Thanks Kyle. That was my first run ever in that car. That night I got it down to a 15.3.

ok i figured you were on slicks.

i dont see how your ebrake has anything to do with it, unless you couldnt do the burnout box properly to heat the tires up enough. i never launch using the ebrake. too complicated.

i launch from 6k. good throttle control i guess. but i got 2.1 60ft times with street tires. but still a great vid, 4th gens representin' :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 19 2005, 11:11 PM
ok i figured you were on slicks.

i dont see how your ebrake has anything to do with it, unless you couldnt do the burnout box properly to heat the tires up enough. i never launch using the ebrake. too complicated.
[post=488977]Quoted post[/post]​

Its hard to heat up Slicks in a burn out box w/ out a E-Brake. Basically just have to dump the clutch in the Burnout box.

i hope you werent in the water the whole time, lol. if you didnt know the best thing to do is to spin the tires before the water to get the rocks off, roll through the water spin the tires a few times to get the tires wet, then roll right past the water onto dry again. then do the burnout to get the water off and heat up the tires. if you dont come out of the water for the actual burnout you wont get the water off the tires.

of course if you already knew all this then disregaurd :)

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 20 2005, 09:43 AM
Have you ever been beaten by a Honda? I know what that guys answer is now hahahahahaa :lol:
Nice vid Corey.
[post=489190]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah atta boy for whoopin up that camero....dope ass launch on the 12.92 run too :thumbsup: :worthy:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 20 2005, 12:18 PM
i hope you werent in the water the whole time, lol. if you didnt know the best thing to do is to spin the tires before the water to get the rocks off, roll through the water spin the tires a few times to get the tires wet, then roll right past the water onto dry again. then do the burnout to get the water off and heat up the tires. if you dont come out of the water for the actual burnout you wont get the water off the tires.

of course if you already knew all this then disregaurd :)
[post=489178]Quoted post[/post]​

I roll through the burnout box. The the end of it. Drop the clutch and she spins and spins then start to chirp then I know they are warm and it launches me out of the burn out box.

And that NSX is in Omaha.. That Camaro run was funny as hell though. Plus I treed him real real bad I think he was just wondering what the hell that POS next to him is doing a burnout for.

yeah i was at the track that day. it was a good day for racing. by the way nice ef. my 2 best friends have 89's

Originally posted by mekanik04@Apr 27 2005, 02:11 AM
yeah i was at the track that day. it was a good day for racing. by the way nice ef. my 2 best friends have 89's
[post=491914]Quoted post[/post]​

You were at KCIR that day?.

Back