new virus going around

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
^_^ mew-mew (-:
is the subject in most of them...

comes with a zip, and a password.

this is smart.

mail scanners CAN'T open a password protected zip to read the contents. thus, you get a zip, and in the email- looks like this:

Argh, i don't like the plaintext

..btw, "11003" is a password for archive

don't open it.

Thanks B! I haven't gotten any of the "new" viruses for a while, just the old ones. Don't some people have better things to do with their time? I guess they are like graffiti artists, instead they mark their territory on the internet. :angry:

I'm really amazed that the viruses get spread at all. I mean, let's look at this... Everyone that uses email is pretty much aware that there are viruses out there being spread, and they generally come as attachments in emails from people they don't know, right? Well, why the eff do they open these goddamn emails? Christ, how stupid can you be?

How cute. I remember the trick to total a system was to create a zip file with contents that had a -1 file size. The code for the file size would be flipped back to FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF I believe and would create this HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE file. Good ol FAT16 couldn't handle that and most times would require a reformat.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 2 2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks B! I haven't gotten any of the "new" viruses for a while, just the old ones. Don't some people have better things to do with their time? I guess they are like graffiti artists, instead they mark their territory on the internet. :angry:

The Netsky and Beagle virus writers are having a little war between themselves right now, that's why... but yeah, some people need better things to do with their lives.

<_<

i got that. i was like oh thats not a virus or anything then clicked on it and sure enuf my comp caught it and it says virus detected. not hard to catch thats why they scan the emails B)

i've been getting spamed by those alot lately...fuckers!...good thing I'm not an idiot! ;)

Back