NEW VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

twincamkilller

my boy workes for honda and told me there coming out wit da new Tec dat has 3 stages and Revs til 13000 in the 2006 honda SI type R

Word to Big Bird im coppin dat

Originally posted by twincamkilller@Feb 5 2004, 05:50 PM
my boy workes for honda and told me there coming out wit da new Tec dat has 3 stages and Revs til 13000 in the 2006 honda SI type R

s4022aec3de2d1.jpg

W3rd 2 yer mutha's miscarrage, dizzle- dawg!

Sounds like BS, but im gonna jack this thread and ask all you if its true that the new CBR bikes have VTEC. Some idiot at work sayd his friends new CBR has VTEC, and the guy traded in his Ducati for the $13k CBR. sounds like bullshit to me, but i could be wrong

Actually, you are sadly mistaken, my cerebral palsied friend... your "boy" or whatever the fuck he is, was really talking about the new vibrator he found in your moms sock drawer.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 5 2004, 03:19 PM
your "boy" or whatever the fuck he is, was really talking about the new vibrator he found in your moms sock drawer.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:owned:

w3rd y0. that ish is m4d ch1ll. i g0tta get some 1nfo on that bish. s3nd that ish my w4y holmes if ya got it, ya heard?

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 5 2004, 06:18 PM
Sounds like BS, but im gonna jack this thread and ask all you if its true that the new CBR bikes have VTEC. Some idiot at work sayd his friends new CBR has VTEC, and the guy traded in his Ducati for the $13k CBR. sounds like bullshit to me, but i could be wrong

actually, as far as I know, the CBR's dont have vtec, but there is a bike that does...the honda interceptor...not really my taste as far as looks go, but vtec on a bike must kick ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back