New watch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
So my fiance works in promotional products. Swiss Army was having a private warehouse sale and we went last night. They had some greaaaat prices. She bought me a Victorinox Swiss Army 241280 Chrono Classic XLS Alarm Watch. It's the first Chrono I've owned and i'm really liking it.

Sticker $795 Sale Price $199,

241280_md.jpg

Oh, I was there too. Haven't gotten my paycheck, so I just went with my dad. I go every year - but it's getting NUTS now.

Oh, I was there too. Haven't gotten my paycheck, so I just went with my dad. I go every year - but it's getting NUTS now.

I think i forgot you live/lived in CT lol..you hadn't been on in awhile

Yeah they had allot of stuff there... i bought 5 watches for my Groomsmen for next year. Stickers were $395 each, picked all 5 up for $374 total!

I got my Citizen Stiletto from a wedding. Not mine. Or anyone I knew. Groomsman was hocking the watch for cheap cause he didn't give a fuck. I made out like a bandit.

I just look at my phone... :shrug2:

The modern pocketwatch. Yeah, I haven't bought a wristwatch in many moons. I still have my victorinox, in all it's non-functioning glory. I have to send it back for repair. Along with my Skagens. Yeah, I used to be cool. Now I couldn't fathom spending money on anything else but the house. $250 ? That's a new tub.

The modern pocketwatch. Yeah, I haven't bought a wristwatch in many moons. I still have my victorinox, in all it's non-functioning glory. I have to send it back for repair. Along with my Skagens. Yeah, I used to be cool. Now I couldn't fathom spending money on anything else but the house. $250 ? That's a new tub.

Agreed.

I rarely wear a watch anymore, and when I do, it's to make an impression -- that and I don't like to wear a Rolex around the #1 most dangerous city in the US.

Back