new way to get a high on life.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

video sucked until ~2:50...

but that shit is badass!!! they should get more footage of it though.

Ok that was just fucking badass.

Maintained level flight for 30 seconds. Just imagine if he had more fuel.

"I was dee first fucker to do eet"

Those Flying Squirrel things man, They'll rip you to shreds. reading about in some science magazine lately, something like 30% of all flights end up in dismemberment or death.

I can't wait to hear about the first one of these guys that dies because the jet engine explodes on him. Those small hobbiest get engines have a tendancy to lose razor sharp fan blades at random times and then detonate...

however stupid it is however, thats FUCKING AWSOME!!!

I want to know how much thrust those little bastard are putting out...

If he really held it level for half a minute with that little tiny amount of wing surface, he had to have been going seriously fast..

There are a few companies out there that make turbine engines that small that can push uh... "objects" with very small wings and that weigh about 200 pounds on a similar size fuel supply for well over half an hour. I don't remember what the company web site is that I saw off the top of my head, but it was something like TDI engines. They exist.

I think my dad used to work in a solid fuel processing line for powering missiles.

they get some serious engines in small places.

Back