new wheel trend..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

of course its from the south. no one in the north could possibly drive on a street with that shit and not hit a pole/etc and get spun out every 20 feet.
I'm from ME, and the bumps, cracks, and potholes would swallow that ******* hole car!

Because their revenue stream (or its source) probably doesnt show up on the books, if you know what I mean.

I know that, trust me for years I worked in a city that had a lot of people like that. Drive upto to a convenience store in your Navigator on 24s and pay for your snack with the welfare card. I wanted to say something to people like that, but I didn't want to get shot.

The roads in CT would fuck up those wheels. They are starting to get really bad up here.

One of the oh so many reason i hate living in texas.

Brought to you by the people that developed; Spinnners, floaters, donks and other novelties.

Watching the swanger compilation set to that music made for a good laugh Clayton.

And heres some useless knowledge...the name of the song is Yakety Sax by Boots Randolph.

yup, in the ghetto.

arent you guys happy our tax dollars are going to this?

I like how a major part of the performance is the slow speed swerving, or "Tippin'" as they would say.

I also like how every vehicle I see in the video was likely discarded by a grandmother or aunt at some point and some guy was like "yo, lets put some rimz on dat, that shit will be tight!"

And so a trend is born. Can't buy a BMW? Pimp out your deceased grandmothers Buick instead!

/thatsracist

sad part is, with how much money these dipshits put into those wheels and the mad tyte custom bang in the trunk, they could afford a nice bmw or newer car.

Ah, now I know what they're called... been seeing them around Houston and Dallas for quite some time.

Back