New wheels came in today!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn they look good on that car.. I would rep you but Im trying to leave your rep at a good number..

looks good.

and i decided not to rep you as well, it is a good number.

so, instead, i popped your "like" cherry.

Aw come on guys!!! SWAN rep'd me to 70 so now yall can rep me too. :lmao:

Invisibledemon- thanks for popping my like cherry bahaha.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! :thumbsup:

Better pics?

You can kindof see them in pic 2 here, but I will take some closer ones.

zikf0m.jpg

254yqle.jpg

t5rdif.jpg

These are a good bit wider than my old ones, and the tires are taller as well. I have rubbed a couple of times today but nothing bad.

it makes me happy to see that you have your rotors going the correct way.

around here, i believe its a 1 to 75 ratio of people who have them correct vs not.

Looks good, must be nice not to have any white shit on the ground there.

it makes me happy to see that you have your rotors going the correct way.

around here, i believe its a 1 to 75 ratio of people who have them correct vs not.

ya know, i wonder why they dont have them the other way. you figure with the amount of material that gets removed from the pad to prevent "glazing" you would want to go from inside to outside not outside to inside.

needs black lug nuts. gorilla lugs makes a decent set.

Today we have a little ice- which is very rare in south Mississippi- it has basically shut almost everything down... except, I'm still at work. :( But around here if it's snowing I don't even leave my house in my car cause these folks around here are CRAZY. Very few people know how to drive in snow and ice.

Glad to know that I have my rotors the correct way also ;) My husband installed them- that's outside of my expertise... lol

I TOTALLY agree on the black lug nuts!!! :thumbsup: I will check into the gorillas.

Back