New Worlds Tallest Man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its amazing that both those men don't show the facial signs of giantism. They just look like REALLY big normal people

Recent measurements show that Stadnik is 2 1/2 inches taller than the late Robert Wadlow, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the tallest person in history.

straight from the original plst. someone needs to get thier facts straight..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 19 2004, 10:01 PM
Recent measurements show that Stadnik is 2 1/2 inches taller than the late Robert Wadlow, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the tallest person in history.

straight from the original plst. someone needs to get thier facts straight..

straight from www.guinnessworldrecords.com: Tallest Man
The tallest man in medical history for whom there is irrefutable evidence is Robert Pershing Wadlow. He was born at Alton, Illinois, USA, on February 22, 1918, and when he was last measured on June 27, 1940, was found to be 2.72 m (8 ft 11.1 in) tall.

8' 11 > 8' 4

when i said "someone needs to get thier facts straight," i was reffering to either one..

anyway, thats fucking tall, why didnt he play basketball?

ive seen video of robert pershing wadlow on TV and shit ... it looks like just moving was a labored act .... playing basketball was most likely not an option

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 19 2004, 10:16 PM
when i said "someone needs to get thier facts straight," i was reffering to either one..

anyway, thats fucking tall, why didnt he play basketball?

I know, I wasn't assuming you were directing that at me. I didn't mean to make it seem like that :)

maybe he did but got banned for being too tall. :D

Donk eat cell phone!

capt.kiv10304171550.ukraine_tallest_man_kiv103.jpg

Donk move wall!

capt.kiv10104171802.ukraine_tallest_man_kiv101.jpg

Donk beat wife!

capt.xel10104171802.ukraine_tallest_man_xel101.jpg

Back