New Xbox dashboard??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

10-4. I shall be enrolling when I get home. It will have Zune Music and ESPN as well as Netflix search. I have gotten into the last two early enrollments. And usually they accept hundreds of thousands of people so the chances are pretty high that those who enroll will get in.

Just registered. The conformation screen said it should go live in about two weeks. So now we play the waiting game

I don't like the fact that party chat won't work with people who don't have it and you can't revert back.

Tell your friends to enroll. And if you get accepted I am pretty sure you can decline if you get in and they do not.

hopefully this one is better then the current one..... I'd rather have the old one.

My first post earlier today was supposed to say I got the update. ESPN is pretty cool, there is a lot of potential for it to be pretty damned amazing. Netflix search is awesome too. I haven't had a chance to check out Zune music yet.

Wtf is up with the voice? it sounds like people are talking through a tube...

They are using a different compression scheme. It is supposed to be a higher quality. I haven't had a chance to log in today but is it everyone that sounds that way? I wonder if its people using cheap ass knock off mics.

They are using a different compression scheme. It is supposed to be a higher quality. I haven't had a chance to log in today but is it everyone that sounds that way? I wonder if its people using cheap ass knock off mics.

ding. its the cheap mics.

my buddy has this friggin $100 bose headset for COD. when im chatting with him its like im standing right next to him.

Back