New Yahoo virus alert!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just got this...

lil_miz_priz8: ): VIRUS ALERT!! yahoo now has a virus in its "yahoo messenging" system and it is now active on this server.....By default if you dont send this message to everyone on your list as soon as you delete this message a worm hole virus will enter your hardrive and slowly eat away at all of your files!!!!!!!!NO JOKE

So yeah, watch out for those worm hole viruses that attack computers unless you send a specific message (not just any message will do) through a P2P messanger system.

Here's what I sent in reply:

STUPIDITY ALERT!!! Unless you send this message to everyone on your list, you will get infected by a wormhole virus, Bill Gates will come to your door and personally kick you in the balls or ovaries (whicever you have, he'll kick. Hard), Metallica will sue you for pirating their songs, and Yahoo will shut down Yahoo messenger service. ALL BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEND THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!

And if you believe this and all the other chain messages that go around on Yahoo, you're one of the millions of fucktard rejects that shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 18 2003, 10:34 PM
I'm still waiting for my 10g's from the CEO of disney.

Its a hoax y0

:werd: Michael Dell owes me like 12k

lol im still waiting for the guy out in Africa or some shit who has $123 mil. USD that he wants to transfer to my account

I'm witing for the governemt to start charging $0.05 for every email message I send out

Back