New Years EVE plans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
im going to maine with sabrina and stuff... yea... great fun... gonna party with some old friends.

ive partied every weekend for the last month. does it ever stop? :p crazy party last night.... :D

im going to burlington vermont, where i go to school. my freind is having a big party at her apt, should be fun, lots of people from school comin. drinkin commences at 3pm sharp.

Dinner with the inlaws.

-> Steve

Save a controller for me, Shortbusrebel

hmm,

going to north Jersey, small (cough, yea right, cough) party with some friends.

Plenty of liquor and a nice huge bag of weed should get us through the night.

I'm still tryin to get this girl to go with me, shes like 17 still a virigin and her NYE resolution is to loose it before 05. She's obsessed with me.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 29 2004, 09:05 PM
hmm,
I'm still tryin to get this girl to go with me, shes like 17 still a virigin and her NYE resolution is to loose it before 05. She's obsessed with me.
[post=438903]Quoted post[/post]​

jailbait :ph34r:

those are my plans for new years eve, yo...

I'm sober as crap right now, believe it or not......

Prolly go hit up that new suhshi place I found again,.....and maybe drinks and shit at my house, or go on up to Mohegan Sun and lose some more money.....

That's if I have any after tommorrow....the Jeep just took a crap again...it's a Heep again.....the altinator crapped out on me one mile from the house...so I got to try to charge the battery at work, and drive it to Gregs shop and put a new alt in the car in the morning.... :angry:

Chin's house
all kindsa fucked up on some yet to be determined substance

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 29 2004, 11:48 PM
Prolly go hit up that new suhshi place I found again,.....and maybe drinks and shit at my house, or go on up to Mohegan Sun and lose some more money.....

That's if I have any after tommorrow....the Jeep just took a crap again...it's a Heep again.....the altinator crapped out on me one mile from the house...so I got to try to charge the battery at work, and drive it to Gregs shop and put a new alt in the car in the morning.... :angry:
[post=438964]Quoted post[/post]​

if you hit up the sun, drop me a line... i can see it from my house.

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 29 2004, 08:50 PM
Dinner with the inlaws.

-> Steve

Save a controller for me, Shortbusrebel
[post=438894]Quoted post[/post]​

sure thing dude. if only you lived closer to KC i would.

Back