New Years Resolution Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
Well mine is to finish out college and to find a job

^^^^ i made that one years ago.... its the only one ive stuck with

Just get a job and move outta my grandparents house.

Last year I did this and I went nuts cause I moved to the midwest and discovered a new drug.

Mine will be to get this car finished.

Watch what I eat and exercise more often so I can lose some damn weight!

^^^^ that one's hard as hell to get rid of.

I still plan to lose about 30 lbs. I was doing good till around thanksgiving. I'm starting back today during lunch. Not really a resolution since it was before the new year but it does give me fresh start feeling.

1.) No more eating fast food.

2.) No more casual cig's outside a bar/club with the girl I am seeing.

3.) Try new shit in the employment catagory. The place I am working at is just not for me.

stop feeling sorry for myself and my shortcomings.

Stop giving girls the "angry dragon"... they never seem to wanna swallow after that happens... =/

Try but most likely fail to quit smoking.

Get my swap running AND FINISHED.

Find a job since I've been jobless for almost a month now just to work on my swap LOL bitches wouldn't give me any time off.

Actually pass this semester instead of flunking 3 or 4 classes again like I did last semester.

My gf's sister listens and competes with us all the time, she just can't keep up and apparently neither can her boyfirend (no offense). She loves to give head so we told her it's only right to swallow. My gf won't give me a BJ that often but when she does she pretty much figures, if it already hit her mouth it's not gonna hurt to swallow it.

My gf's sister listens and competes with us all the time, she just can't keep up and apparently neither can her boyfirend (no offense). She loves to give head so we told her it's only right to swallow. My gf won't give me a BJ that often but when she does she pretty much figures, if it already hit her mouth it's not gonna hurt to swallow it.

That's a little freaky that your gf's sister is listening to you two having "relations". Just have her sister start blowing you bro...best of both worlds, and you can even hit it on the side since her bf isn't doing a good job at it ;x

Back