New Year's Resolutions Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, everyone has some pretty hefty goals.

Due to recent events I may also just stop looking for women in general until the rest of my life is on track. Sort of be celibate I guess.

The only two things that aggravate my ulcers are stress and alcohol. The booze is gone. Yet today I was in an extreme amount of pain at work due to some stress brought on by the "fairer" sex. I'm sure working 2pm to 2am didn't help either.

Damn, everyone has some pretty hefty goals.

Due to recent events I may also just stop looking for women in general until the rest of my life is on track. Sort of be celibate I guess.

The only two things that aggravate my ulcers are stress and alcohol. The booze is gone. Yet today I was in an extreme amount of pain at work due to some stress brought on by the "fairer" sex. I'm sure working 2pm to 2am didn't help either.
you'll be surprised at who you meet when you stop trying. when you stop trying to get girls, you spend time with better activities that you enjoy more. and if you take booze out of the picture, you will find better stuff you can do sober. thats most likely when you will meet people with similar interests and personalities that you can spend quality time with. not just getting drunk and fucking.

Standing orders:
1: Prepare for zombie attack
2: gain the trust of local Goths
3: cheese it

New Year's resolutions:
1: I'm getting back to the old Cel. The one that makes a lotta money doing IT management.
2: Find a girl who reciprocates my cuddliness
3: Get started on the rat rod
4: Try to find myself

1: Get a job making what I'm used to.
2: Get back down to 165.
3: Move the fuck out of my mom's house.
4: Completely rebuild the Z the way it deserves to be built.
5: Get back to Germany.

Simple, eh?

Back