new york wants to ban spinnahs!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck next they'll ban anything but factory wheels, wasting time on shit like this. This where our tax dollars go

I'm on board for that, I've seen them once and at an intersection I thought the guy was still moving. It really is a distraction

Thats what they'll say the problem is, too distracting. I agree with the good comment, they're just plain ghey!

I think they're dangerous. You shoudln't have them in a public setting just like you shouldn't electrify your car against theives. Innocent and touchy kids come up to it too.

the reason why politcians make up new laws like this is because it bothers them. not because the public is complaining to them. and if you are driving down the street, or you stop at a light, and get into an accident because you were to stupid to pay attention to the road in front of you, because you were looking at someones rims it is no ones fault but yours.

the reason why politcians make up new laws like this is because it bothers them. not because the public is complaining to them. and if you are driving down the street, or you stop at a light, and get into an accident because you were to stupid to pay attention to the road in front of you, because you were looking at someones rims it is no ones fault but yours.

Absolutely. That's why there are sex laws. Lawmakers want to make it so if they aren't having the fun, ain't no one having the fun.

Back