new

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or we could all just start pulling random pics off the internet and saying they are her

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 26 2003, 11:48 PM
or we could all just start pulling random pics off the internet and saying they are her

I wonder why that plan hasn't been implemented already. :lol:

That's it! Ready, set, POSTWHORE!!!!

s3f4bfa2438286.jpg

or I could bet 5$ that it is just some guy who said they were a girl to watch you pervs go crazy. haha.

so u think i'm a guy now...do ya.......well i know it's not tru....and as far as a pic of me.....u guys are just gonna have to believe and think what u want.....i only have 1 pic of me and you can't c it very well it's real bright

Originally posted by slammedcivic22@Aug 27 2003, 11:30 AM
so u think i'm a guy now...do ya.......well i know it's not tru....and as far as a pic of me.....u guys are just gonna have to believe and think what u want.....i only have 1 pic of me and you can't c it very well it's real bright

feck it, post it up anyways

in before lock!

welcome to the board, and yes they do this to every girl that comes by

i've personally seen 3 girls chased off

edit: if you're looking for performance help though this is a great place for you

it's surely a chick. 97.4% of women on the internet type the way she does...
c = see
u = you

and it's annoying as fuck.

anywhoo.... welcome aboard. don't let the leg humping bother you. in the tech forums, there is NONE of that. here, its pretty much anything goes as long as its clean. asking for pics, is, well... still clean.

Back