Newark Police 1, Me 0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Another surprising unfold in the life of bryan. :rolleyes:

If only you could leave the state, sounds like a pretty nice deal from nick there.

working your nuts off is the only real way to get good money,,,goodluck man,,try to stay far from trouble

working your nuts off is the only real way to get good money,,,goodluck man,,try to stay far from trouble
no, doing sales or getting an education is the way to stay out of trouble.

find something you are good at and work hard at it. put it all on the table. let them know that they are taking a risk, but you are worth it. you just have to put it out there that you are reformed and working on it.

All those places you can work at are "equal opportunity" employers. Talk to your PO and have them help you get a job. They can do it. As for you doing it on your own with a bad background it won't be as easy. If you have a drivers license you can go deliver pizza and make good money tax free.

dude i'd file some paperwork on the undercover dick that roughed you up. wtffbatman. :(.

Newark police are notorious for roughing people up. Nothing is going to happen, the paperwork would end up getting lost.

They are all corrupt. I went in with 40 bucks, and left with 21. The fat bitch at the counter replaced the 20 with a single. It's only 19 bucks so I wasn't going to make a huge deal about it but when I asked her about it... she told me I had to leave the precinct.

Newark, NJ is not exactly a nice neighborhood, but the cops are overly aggressive

seems like you just can't get a break.... :(

well, I can only tell you I wish you the best luck on snagging something that can turn this karma around...

I wish I knew something in NJ that could work for you, but I don't know anyone down there. :(

well, I can only tell you I wish you the best luck on snagging something that can turn this karma around... :(
no shit.

you should donate blood, work and a youth shelter, pick up litter, something has to turn this around for you. nobody deserves all this bullshit.

Get the fuck out of New Jersey. If god gave the earth an anema, he would stick the tube in Newark.

Get the fuck out of New Jersey. If god gave the earth an anema, he would stick the tube in Newark.
Get the fuck out of THAT part of Jersey. And I agree about not filing shit on the cop. All that does in NJ is get you pulled over every time you enter that town/city. I have a cop at home that pulls me over every time he sees me because when I was in high school I filed a complaint about him. Even when I ask my cop friends about it, they avoid answering the actual question. They stick together just like any street gang.

Most of my family lives in North or Central Jersey, at least the parts of my family that I still deal with. I do need to get out, but I'm all fucked up. The ex and I were ready to move back to PA as soon as my probation was over with.....well, we were gonna move sooner and I was gonna lie to probation and just go back to my grandmothers house every now and then.

But I'm just gonna sit tight until everything is cleared up and once again pick a new state...who knows where I'll end up next.

you need to find a nice, conservative, asian gf. someone who will keep you legit that you wont get tired of. like i did. my girl is very conservative, but when i need it, she can be fun and freaky.

you are who your friends are. surround yourself with good, law abiding people and you will be fine. i know it's hard. it was hard for me to get away from street racing and shit like that. but i had to. especially after the accident. i was in a whole world of fucking trouble after the accident with the cop. now i haven't raced in over 5 years.

That sucks man, I hope you get everything sorted out and somewhat back to normal.

you need to find a nice, conservative, asian gf. someone who will keep you legit that you wont get tired of. like i did. my girl is very conservative, but when i need it, she can be fun and freaky.

read: she giggles and acts shy in public, but tries to shit on you before sex. lol

...like this really needs to be said...

STOP HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE IN CRACK HOUSES!!!

you can't seriously wonder why shit like this keeps happening...

In Bryan's defense, NJ is the state that INVENTED racial profiling.

And I've been introduced to people who are known sex offenders. And then I've been approached by police on it, and treated like I was one myself. This sort of thing happens.

Had I known he posed as a preacher and took little girls off the sidewalk, I would not have shaken his hand.

Well the girl was an ok chick and didn't live in the projects, but I guess the guy out of the dope house didn't really need to be involved in our day, regardless it doesn't give the cops the right to do what they did or charge me with anything...... since I didn't do anything wrong,

since I didn't do anything wrong,

Therein lies your folly. You're in NJ, you do not NEED to be wrong to be tangled with the law. the laws are so vague and tangled, that no matter what you do, are violating some arcane law that lands you in control of the State.

Lemme give you a breakdown, because CT does this even WORSE than NJ does.

In CT, if you are driving after sundown with a car that is "half or over half it's full occupancy" you can be pulled over. This is reasonable suspicion. So if you have any passengers in your car at night, you're liable to be pulled over. And guess what their phrasing means for 2 seaters ?

you got it.

Guess what their phrasing means for huge SUVs and minvans ? You got it again.

Back