Newb here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

new to this forum but not new to forums in general. i drive a 93 civic coupe. my buddy danny told me to swing by. i used to be a big dsm guy, but the past couple of years i have switched over to what they call the dark side lol. love my b18 swapped civics. had a hatch with a gsr with some work done. skunk2 IM, s200,itr pistons, ctr intake cam, itr outers, ef1 inners, dc sports em, full exhasut, no cat. moved good. redling saw around 9000 rpms. sold that when i moved to florida and now i am back in MA. the new whip im driving is a 1993 civic coupe. ls vtec turbo. stock motor for now. getting my new ic piping and ic all made and fabed up this week. then getting the new exhaust on, 3 dp with electric dump. and the new snail in. christmas time is slowing the process down a lil. needs a tune badly, running real rich. gotta fet a fuel pump and the 550's in then should be bringing it to the dyno and will post up some #'s when they come around.

thanks. will post pics when i get a chance, shes riding on stock hight and the new suspensions should behere sometime this week and hopefully in by the end or so. will post pics then.

Back