newb looking for info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crazyguy

probally not in the right place but im trying to find out what years and models can bolt directly into and plug into the existing wiring. my boss has one that has been sitting for 10 years or so and the last guy that came to look at it to buy it pissed him off so he has decided to keep it and find a car with a blown motor he can just drop it in and drive.
anyway if somebody can point me in the right direction to find the info we need that would be great.

Thanks

wtf?!?!?!

how about telling us what kind of car???

what year?

anything other than "what bolts in and plugs into an unknown car" would be helpful...

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 22 2004, 03:48 PM
Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team
[post=406237]Quoted post[/post]​

ooops, thats what I get for thinking before eating in the morning.

sorry, we have a B18A with tranny and all accesories on it out of an acura(cant remember what model though) from the early 90's. he just wants to know what models(honda and acura) and years that it would have been available in or what it will just drop into. once he knows that he is going to look for a car with a blown motor and/or tranny to put it in for his wife to drive.

It won't just go into any car other than the car it came out of which is an integra ls, rs or gs. You can put it into a 92-95 civic with a little work (hydro trans, axles, obd conversion [i think, depends on the year]). It would be perfect for a CRX or 88-91 civic with some mounts.

Figure this, it will go into most civic/integras with not too much work.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 23 2004, 08:36 PM
It won't just go into any car other than the car it came out of which is an integra ls, rs or gs. You can put it into a 92-95 civic with a little work (hydro trans, axles, obd conversion [i think, depends on the year]). It would be perfect for a CRX or 88-91 civic with some mounts.

Figure this, it will go into most civic/integras with not too much work.
[post=406621]Quoted post[/post]​

what would we need for wiring to go into the 88-91 civics? actually if you can point me in the direction of some sites and/or articles telling about what we need for varios swaps that would be much appreciated and I wont have to ask a pile of questions that probally get asked alot.

thanks

Back