newb to the forum,and swaps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no.
b21a1.
which is what you swapped in.. i dont know why though.
most people swap from a b21 to a b20.

Ahh yes the B21.

Anyways... His engine took a shit and his neighbor had it sitting in his garage. He wanted 100 bucks so we swapped the engine and converted it from auto to manual.

what are the odds of that?
lol
there arent many options to swapping when it comes to 3rd gens without major fabrication.

The odds where the neighbor was actually pretty dumb. He heard preludes had H22's so he bought it from a junk yard to swap into his 95 accord and then found out he was a moron and bought the wrong engine.

Lucky us and him = fail :D

But yea it sucks about them not having any good easy swaps cause i honestly do love the looks of 3rd gen ludes.

Last edited:
also people swap out from the b21 to the b2o because the b21 sucks has aluminum composite sleves which wear really fast (i have no idea what honda was thnking there) most of thes engines are pulled because they smoke more than a steam locomotive.

just so you know the h22 come in the 4th gen
the stronger ones are from the 5th gen.

also people swap out from the b21 to the b2o because the b21 sucks has aluminum composite sleves which wear really fast (i have no idea what honda was thnking there) most of thes engines are pulled because they smoke more than a steam locomotive.

yeah, i was gonna go into that, but i doubt injen wants to swap in a b20 or b21. lol
b20s have iron sleeves, b21s have frm sleeves.

Back