Newbie and have questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

clean car, thats not a bad color combo either, i like the rear components hows that sound? im doing a system right now and thats not a bad idea to have 2 sets of components

sounds amazing. its so clear. it was supposed to sound better cause i orignally bought to sets of componenets and a 640.4 kicker amp. the speakers are 70 rms each and 150 peak each. and the amp i chose was gonna give them 120 peak each and 70 rms each. they sent the wrong amp and denied the fact that they did. the sent the 700.5 kicker amp. but it was alright i guess cause saved me some money doing the sub setup. was gonna do an 8 inch l7 with a 750.1 amp. most of those amps put out around 950 or so on the birth sheets so i was only gonna run the amp 3/4. no i just have a ten inch competition kicker sub. 600 peak 300 rms and the amp is giving the subs about 450 to 500 watts and it sounds good. i just know that with the amp i was upposed to get would of gave the speakers a it more mid bass. do the 2 component sets cause i got both sets for 90 bucks a set and after shipping it was only 215 for both shipped

i have two 12in cvr's in a kicker box being powered by the 750.1 i have polk components for the front and now im thinking about buying a second set of polks for the back with a kicker 4channel

youll like it. its so crisp. i just picked up a build block thats fully ready for boost. ill be putting that in next weekend once i get my new motor mounts. ill also have in a fidanza flywheel and ingalls torque damper. then once i get a bung welded in my exhuast ill havea aem wideband so i can go get tuned. and racing seats with 4 point harnesses coming soon. with bar welded in wear the seat belts go so the harness bolts onto. no rear passengers anymore

Nice teg, looks like mine minus the rims and hood..... makes me wonder why i havent posted pics of mine?

Nice teg, looks like mine minus the rims and hood..... makes me wonder why i havent posted pics of mine?

actually rims came in about a week ago. just havent posted up pics. oh and my sub setup

DSCN1275.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

yeah my one 10 sounds amazing. and those rims are cheap. 115 a rim and tires were 70 a peice. cant wait to put the motor back together and see how all my new shit is

what wheels are those rota slips? how much is your car lowered i like the stance of it. i have a da also the same color and i just am about done with my motor build also. the weird thing is that when got my car it had the flat black wheels on it also. Where the hell are you getting all this money?

no the rims are speedy racing wheels and the rim model is race mode. with nitto gen tires. got those with my tax returns. as far as money i work. ALOT. roughly around 50-55 hurs a week plus school. basically i have to get atleast something each paycheck for that thing. im actually getting a new block with block gaurd done tody. stoked for that. will have pics of that later tonight. once i get lower compression pistons i hope to be turboed within 6 months. goal is about 400whp. what pistons should i get.

Haha im the same way I try to buy one thing out of each paycheck after I pay bills and what not. Well I bought the mid compression Wiseco pictons. Their like 9.5:1 compression I think. My friend who has a 450whp civic has the same pistons and he has never said anything bad about them. I don’t know yet because I have yet to even start my motor. They are a bit pricey but you don’t wanna skimp when it comes to your internals.

just got my block. paid 350 for it. has 81.5mm bore. and a welded in block gaurd. ill most likely peice it together a bit each night after work. and no skimping is aloud for this build. as soon as i get my new pistons it should be running. and ive read about many block gaurds causing coolings issues. im upgrading my radiator to a fluidyne racing radiator with two 1300cfm fans and getting a moroso 5.5 gaurt oil pan with a fitting for an oil line and putting an accusump oil pump on the car so it wont have dry start and when i take hard cornering my engine wont have oil starvation.

calling out the gurus for which piston compression to get. wanting 400+whp and i dont want it to be insanely hard to tune.wanting to run 20 pounds or so. also i was considering the t3/t4 turbo 50 trim. sound good?

That block is.....i want to make love to it.
*cry gsr*

Back