NewBie Here Need Help! k24 swap in a 94 TeG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redliningfem00

Iv made my decision and I have the engine all ready if anyone tells me diferent.. I have a k24 brand new with ecu and harness I have the engine mounts Im in the process of looking for the trany... Im not very fumiliar with the kseries swap thats why im here asking if anyone has done this swap or kseries swap in the honda or acura before.. what else would I need to get before I decided to leave my car at the shop I would like to have all the parts I think I would need ready..? so if anyone can help me in any way I would appreciate it..

Thank you,
Nicole =0)~
Redliningfem00@aol.com

Originally posted by redliningfem00@Apr 18 2005, 07:58 PM
Iv made my decision and I have the engine all ready if anyone tells me diferent.. I have a k24 brand new with ecu and harness I have the engine mounts Im in the process of looking for the trany... Im not very fumiliar with the kseries swap thats why im here asking if anyone has done this swap or kseries swap in the honda or acura before.. what else would I need to get before I decided to leave my car at the shop I would like to have all the parts I think I would need ready..? so if anyone can help me in any way I would appreciate it..

Thank you,
Nicole =0)~
Redliningfem00@aol.com
[post=488485]Quoted post[/post]​

go to k20a.org they have all the info you need to do the swap. also get ready to spend alot of money i would say anywhere between 3500-6000 depending on if you go cheap or go all out. go to hybridracing.com for the mounts harness headers ecu reflash ect.......they also have package deals where it includes everything you need for the swap.
you will also need after market fuel lines, get rid of your ac and power steering. the swap is a pain in the ass but well worth it in the end. good luck :D

Back