newbie here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djstyles

hey wasup guys hows it goin im kinda new here so yeah!! i have a black 91 ls DA auto!! and im trying to find some people that stays around here in St. Charles missouri but had no luck so let me know if anyone is aorund here!! and im planning on changing my b18 a head into the a 94 integra head so if anyone could help and guide me with some instructions and pics it would be great!! thanks again!!

Welcome to Hondaswap.

Since your new, use the search function. There is a lot of good info on this site that has been covered 94837957262 times :).

its just realizing what words will be in the thread you want. id search for b18a b18b head swap...you might find what you want.

yeah i just tried searching but nothing happen so my question is this i wana use my 94 intake manifold on my b18a so what to i do with the lines? and also i can use the timing belt and all right?>

you should be able to reuse everything from the old one...there werent many changes to the engine between the b18a and b18b.

hey does anyone in here stay near misouri? cause i stay in saint charles missouri and havent found any kool peeps to kick it with! and i just moved here like 4 months ago! so if there is anybody out there let me know cause i need help with ls/vtec swapping so yeah!! thanks!!

Back